February saw a joint winner of Campaign of the Month, the first being our new client The Dentists Dorridge with their bus advertising in Solihull, West Midlands, on one of our popular fleets Diamond Bus.
The Dentists Dorridge is a newly refurbished family dental practice in Solihull, catering for Denplan and private patients. They have over 6,500 member dentists and around 1.7 million patients base across the UK, also serving over 1,900 companies with employee benefit schemes. For more information on The Dentists Dorridge, please click here.
As a family business, they understand the importance but potential difficulty of introducing your child to the dentist. With this in mind, you can bring your child to their surgery to get acquainted before the day of their actual check-up! They have also put together top tips on how to make your child’s visit as pleasant as possible which you can find on their website here.
In February, The Dentists Dorridge created an ingenious competition to assist with raising awareness of their advertising campaign and, in turn, their Dentist surgery; whoever posted the first selfie with their bus advert would win a free teeth whitening treatment. Four days later the lucky winner was announced – a sure sign the bus advertising was a success in the local area!
Bus Advertising in Solihull – The Campaign Details
Keen to promote their business, The Dentists Dorridge took out a Single Deck Mega Rear bus advert on a 24-month basis on Diamond Bus in February 2018. This longer duration is ideal as it reaches potential customers all over the area for a prolonged time, resulting in a repeated message. They chose to go on to the S3 route in Redditch, covering areas including Wythall, Solihull, Dorridge and Knowle Green.
If you would like to find out more about bus advertising in Solihull or any of our other areas, please click here.
Advertise on the Back of a Bus – Reasons To Consider It
- Single Deck Mega Rears are one of our most popular panel types, as you can showcase your brand on the whole back of a bus
- Mega Rears are unavoidable ‘road-block’ advertising, targeting drivers and pedestrians alike
- Commonly referred to as ‘the second shop window on the street’, Mega Rears are portrait sized and make a bold statement
- As well as a stunning visual, Mega Rears have extended dwell time
- They are available on both single and double decks
- Long-life vinyl is used, meaning campaigns can be run for longer durations of up to two years, ensuring your message has a constant presence
Key Bus Advertising Statistics
- 29% of all adults use the bus for at least one hour a week and the average bus journey lasts 30 minutes (Source: TGI)
- 79% of consumers across Britain prefer buses with ads (Source: Road to Enlightenment: QMedia)
- 74% of people in the regions agree that buses are an important part of the community, giving businesses who advertise on buses a positive relationship with the local population (Source: Road to Enlightenment: QMedia)
If you want to find out more about affordable, bespoke bus advertising packages, contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote.