Our Action Shot of the month winner, chosen for December, goes to our Sales and Commercial Director Mike yet again! This winning action shot was taken on one of Nottingham City Transport Buses with this bold campaign advertising a care home based outside of Nottingham.
The action shot captured is of an interior bus advert (a ‘Bulkhead’) for Tudor Grange Care Home, who are owned by Four Seasons Health Care. Tudor Grange have a total of five Bulkhead bus advertisements on Nottingham City Transport buses and one Single Deck Mega Rear on Marshalls Coach Hire fleet. Furthermore, all of Tudor Grange’s bus campaigns displayed on Nottingham buses are on a 24-month contract which started in 2018.
Four Seasons Health Care also have a further 31 bus campaigns running with various other bus companies throughout the country, all advertising the care home chains’ different locations.
This just goes to show that the care home feels that bus advertising is a fantastic medium to get their message out to their local audiences.
The winning photograph shows a passenger at eye-level with the bus advertisement. As a result, it is clear to see that this particular bus advert is unavoidable to seated commuters. Bulkheads make the perfect advert for communicating a campaign message to all on-board passengers.The location of this advert enhances its exposure, making it very effective and difficult to miss. In addition, advertising the care home on buses will cleverly cover the campaign’s target audience in and around Nottingham.
Why Advertising a Care Home on Buses is Effective
Bus advertising is a unique way of promoting your business within the target area. If you’ve tried all the other ways of advertising, why not give bus advertising a go?
- Internal bus adverts can be seen by a mix of non-drivers, commuters, shoppers and students.
- External bus adverts are prominent to drivers and pedestrians alike, of all ages
- 29% of all adults use the bus for at least one hour a week and the average bus journey lasts 30 minutes (Source: TGI)
- 74% of people agree that buses are an important part of the community. This gives businesses who advertise on buses a positive relationship with the local population (Source: Road to Enlightenment: QMedia)
- Lastly, bus advertising can be tailored to specific routes which we can help you identify
If you want to find out more about affordable, bespoke bus advertising packages, contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote.