Lockdown shouldn’t be a barrier to your marketing efforts, so use your time wisely to prepare your Easter advertising campaign. Get in touch with us now for all of your outdoor advertising needs.
2020 was a difficult year for businesses the world over and now, at the start of 2021, it’s clear that these struggles might continue. Still, if there is one lesson we learned last year, it’s this: We must never stop advertising our businesses. Yes, the pandemic situation is still ongoing, and yes, we are now back in lockdown, but to ensure our businesses prosper into the future, we must keep marketing.
So, look ahead and use your time in lockdown to prepare for your Easter advertising campaign. There is much you can do yourself, be you at home or in the office, but remember to use our services too. Buses and trams can still be seen up and down the UK, and they provide the perfect platform for your Easter adverts. Whether you need something that is geared towards the upcoming Easter season or something that is more general in nature, get in touch with us. Despite lockdown, we can work together to create something eye-catching that will be seen by the masses. Buses and trams are like rolling billboards and, because they travel far and wide, your business can be seen by people both in and out of your local community.
So, don’t assume your marketing efforts need to be put on hold during this time of lockdown. Do what you can to promote your business and give us a call, as we are here to help you get your business noticed.
Why Bus Advertising is Effective
Bus advertising is a unique way of promoting your business within the target area. If you’ve tried all the other ways of advertising, why not give bus advertising a go?
- Internal bus adverts can be seen by a mix of non-drivers, commuters, shoppers and students.
- External bus adverts are prominent to drivers and pedestrians alike, of all ages
- 29% of all adults use the bus for at least one hour a week and the average bus journey lasts 30 minutes (Source: TGI)
- 74% of people agree that buses are an important part of the community. This gives businesses who advertise on buses a positive relationship with the local population (Source: Road to Enlightenment: QMedia)
- Lastly, bus advertising can be tailored to specific routes which we can help you identify
If you want to find out more about affordable, bespoke bus advertising packages, contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote.